This Post is Powered By ANONYMOUS UNION
If the downloaded file is in .zip format, rename its extension to .ipa
VLC Streamer streams movies from your computer (Mac or PC) over your wifi to your Android.
You can watch anything from your movie collection.
No need for complex conversion processes.
No need to manually transfer movies to your device.
We’re launching with an introductory price of about $1 to thank all our beta testers, and to give you a chance to get the full version at a discount. Thank you!
* Free helper app gets you streaming quickly and allows you to browse local drives, and Windows network shares
* Live streaming of video after a few seconds of processing
(assumes a reasonably powered computer)
* Support for multiple resolutions and streaming quality levels
* Supports Mac OS 10.5 intel and above
* Supports Windows, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
There are a huge number of movie formats, and VLC can convert most of them – but it can’t convert everything. If you have any doubts, then please try the free version of this application first.
VLC Streamer is designed to work on your local wifi network, and the free helper app has to run on your Mac or PC.
- VLC Streamer – version : 2.65 – iOS Application (anonymousunion.wordpress.com)
- Bestselling VLC Streamer now available for Android! (mobileprwire.com)
- VLC for Windows 8 making progress, still work to be done (ghacks.net)
- VLC for Windows 8 screenshots revealed (onsoftware.en.softonic.com)
- VLC for Windows 8 Metro Is Almost Here (news.softpedia.com)
- 16 Coolest New Features In Mac OS X 10.5 That You Didn’t Know About (raventools.com)
- VLC for iPhone may get pulled from App Store–by the developer (reviews.cnet.com)
- VLC for Windows 8 inches closer to completion as its developers share fresh screenshots of the app (thenextweb.com)
- VLC For Windows 8 Modern UI Screenshots Revealed (microsoft-news.com)
- One More VLC for Windows 8 Clone Shows Up in the Store (news.softpedia.com)