This Post is Powered By ANONYMOUS UNION
DOWNLOAD THIS APP FOR FREE :
(If the downloaded file is in .zip format, rename its extension to .ipa)
AcePlayer can play almost any file format movies , music, photos and streaming directly on iPhone/iPod/iPad. Just transfer the media files to your ios devices by iTunes File Shareing or over Wi-Fi,then it can be played at once. With built-in downloader and FTP/Samba client, it is not just a local movie player,it is “Movie/Music Player & Photo Viewer & Downloader & Streaming Media Player” in fact. You can also stream/download media files from most of all UPnP/DLNA media servers to your ios devices.
1.Support almost any video formats: WMV, AVI, MKV, RMVB, RM, XVID, MP4, 3GP, MPG…
2.Support almost any audio formats: MP3, WMA, RM, ACC, OGG, APE, FLAC,FLV…
3.Support smi, srt, ass, ssa, sub txt subtitle.
4.Use iTunes to sync movies to AcePlayer.
5.Easily Wi-Fi transfer to download media files from PC to your ios devices.
6.Build-in Open Url Client to support HTTP, FTP, MMS, RTSP, SMB, RTP streaming.
7.Build-in UPnP Client to stream/download media files from most of all UPnP/DLNA media servers.
8.Build-in FTP Client to stream/download media files from FTP Servers(Note: stream only for PASV mode).
9.Build-in Samba Client to stream/download media files from Samba Servers.
10.Build-in file manager supported: move files from folder to folder,file delete,file rename,folder creation,folder delete.
11.Build-in file downloader. You can download files from FTP/Samba/UPnP Servers, and resume or pause downloads.
12.Multi playlist supported: you can create playlist and and media file to playlist, and every folder is automatically made as a playlist.
13.”Open In” feature supported: open video and audio files from Mail email attachments and Safari Web browser.
14. aceplayer://URL scheme.
15.iPad 2 dual core decoding supported.For iPad 2,dual-core of A5 chip could be used to decode at the same time.
16.TV out support.
17.AirPlay supported(Note: only for QuickTime plugin).
18.Buid-in photo viewer to support:jpeg, jpg, png, bmp…
19.It can play music in the background mode, so that build your playlist, you can us it as a music player.
20. You can set password for your folder in the documents, just click the button on the right of the folder.
1. Supportsite: http://ranysoft.wordpress.com/
2. facebooksite: http://facebook.com/ranysoft
3. twittersite: http://twitter.com/ranysoft
1. How to add video with USB?
Connect PC with USB,run iTunes 9.1 or above.
In iTunes, Devices->(Your iPhone)->Apps, drag the slider down, select AcePlayer in the File Sharing and use “add..” button on the lower right corner to add files.
2. In documents, what do the buttons represent on the toolbar?
In normal mode, they represent “return”, “home”, “sort”, “edit”. In editing mode, they represent “Playlist”, “new folder”, “rename”, “cut”, “paste”, “delete”, “return”.
3. how to move files to the new folder?
Click “edit” button,select files, click “cut” button,click “return” button,enter the new folder,click “edit” button,click “paste” button.
4. Where to add files to Playlist?
Turn to the documents, click the “edit” button, select the Audio/Video files you want to add, click the “playlist” button to select the playlist.
5. How to use win7 as a media server?
- Find missing podcast playlists, replace converted songs in playlists, and more (macworld.com)
- Automatic FTP Upload Software Which Allows Webmasters and Computer Power Users to Upload Multiple Files at Regular Intervals Released by HotHotSoftware (prweb.com)
- FlashFXP 4.3.0 Build 1945 (torrentbaza.com)
- Mount Your Remote Web Accounts As Convenient SFTP Connections With Swish [Windows] (makeuseof.com)
- ftputil 2.8 (pypi.python.org)
- Options for file sharing via SSH in OS X (reviews.cnet.com)
- MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Browser App to sort your media requirements (91mobiles.com)
- Apple Can’t Obey Its Own Specifications (architects.dzone.com)
- Turbo Downloader – Amerigo: Download any kind of files from internet – IdeaSolutions S.r.l. (itunes.apple.com)
- FTP/FTPS and File Management in Java and PHP Cloud Hosting (jelastic.com)