This Post is Powered By ANONYMOUS UNION
DOWNLOAD THIS APP FOR FREE :
Experience the action of your favorite sport like never before! Watch matches come to life with vibrant graphics and ultra-realistic animations.
** This is a big game, so we strongly recommend connecting to WiFi before downloading. We promise – it’s worth it! **
REAL PLAYERS, REAL TEAMS, REAL LEAGUES
Featuring over 22 officially licensed leagues, 500+ licensed teams and more than 15,000 players. Take to the pitch with superstars like Kaka, Wayne Rooney, Gerard Piqué, Karim Benzema and more. From the English Premiership and La Liga, to the German Bundesliga and beyond – dominate your league and march toward glory in 32 authentic stadiums.
MATCH DAY MADNESS
Capture the passion and power of the world’s most popular sport with unprecedented authenticity. This is the deepest, most visually striking football title ever. Feel every thrill on the pitch with your heroes, anytime, anywhere.
New control schemes let you handle the ball with greater precision than ever before. Master free kicks and penalty shots with full touch control. Get in the game with realistic 360° player movement and gesture-driven skill moves. Pull off defense-splitting passes, rifling shots, penalty kicks, and pro-style tricks.
Football is life! Now live it to the fullest with the ONLY officially licensed FIFA game on Android!
Discover more games from EA like NBA JAM by EA SPORTS™, The Sims™ FreePlay, and Real Racing 2. See all our games for Android now!
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips, and more!
- What’s wrong with Karim Benzema? (voxxi.com)
- Karim Benzema hopes Paris Saint-German beat Barcelona (sportsmole.co.uk)
- Benzema and Higuain come good for rampant Real (timesofmalta.com)
- FIFA 13 (the missing ingredient is Mad Men) (pagesagemage.wordpress.com)
- Retired players: Vote EA Sports as worst company in America (jeffnixonreport.wordpress.com)
- EA Press Conference Wrap-Up | E3 2012 Coverage (epicagames.com)
- EA launches Origin, takes aim at Steam (reviews.cnet.com)
- Trio of ex-EA Firemint developers shack up and get Framed (polygon.com)
- Survey Hints EA Sports’ Canada Studio is Back to Working on NBA Games (kotaku.com)
- PAR Article: EA earned hatred with poor games, lack of vision, and contempt for the audience, not homophobia (penny-arcade.com)